3 Tips to Create a Personalised, Luxury Living Room
A house is more than just a building, it’s a home. If you make it look and feel like your own, that is.
Within the walls of your home, there’s different rooms, different atmospheres and different purposes and functionalities to each space.
Today at Ultimo Interiors, we’ll be focussing on the living room, with particular reference on how to create a personalised, luxury living room.
Interested in doing so for your living room?
Read more from the Perth luxury furniture experts to find out.
Frame your room with mirrors and art
To encapsulate luxury into your living room, it’s always a good idea to add some decorative pieces to the walls. Think art and mirrors.
Here’s what to consider:
- For art, go for timeless, classic pieces. Nothing too over the top, but nothing too head-scratching-ly abstract either. Antique paintings in precious gold leaf or plain frames work remarkably well and add taste to a living room.
- For mirrors, take your pick! Mirrors can create depth and add the illusion of space in your living room.
The Hawaii Mirror collection by Studio Kronos and Cattelan Italia might be just what you’re after.
These mirrors are available in mirrored, smoked grey or bronze mirrored glass with bevelled edges.
Their addition to your living room will sprinkle a bit of luxury to the space and plenty of personalisation.
Add bookcases or display cabinets
Storage solutions are very ‘in’ at the moment. Many people want to store away their miscellaneous items in clever ways around the house. Out of sight and out of mind.
However, what if you wanted to cleverly store your items away, but also have them on display?
This is possible with the addition of bookcases and display cabinets in your living room.
Why should you do this?
- To display your precious silverware, porcelain, books and other special collections,
- So that they can be viewed, accessed and add to the personalisation of your living room.
Ultimo Interiors have a range of bookcases and display cabinets on offer and available to purchase.
Here’s a taste of what could be in your personalised, luxury living room:
- Longplay Sideboard by Arketipo – subtle, sturdy and functional to your luxury living room
- Mega Cabinetry by Hulsta – featuring blue glass sliding doors and lights, available in Wool White, Oak or Blue Glass to suit your living room style requirements.
Want to know the best part? Both of these are currently on sale, so you can get a great deal whilst creating your personalised, luxury living room.
Light up your luxury living room
The addition of light in a room truly does wonders. Natural light has the ability to improve mood, whereas mood lighting can create a more intimate, romantic atmosphere.
The luxury Italian furniture specialists at Ultimo Interiors recommend these lighting additions:
As always, drop by Ultimo Interior’s furniture store in Osborne Park to see and experience luxury European furniture in Perth.
Need luxury European furniture in Perth?
Contact Ultimo Interiors today to add a little luxury to your living room and entire home.